Orchid is a non-for-profit organization registered in Trencin region of Slovakia for the provision of services of general interest of the society. The organization provides various types of social services accredited by the competent Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic. It is a professional service provider.
Our social service prepares the minor children for independent life.
– social, psychological and legal counseling to people in crisis, material and social needs
– social services in a crisis center for minors, we fulfill the purpose of diagnosis, enforce court decisions and preliminary educational measures
-provide social services in the crisis center for adults in crisis
– social protection and guardianship
– social services for people in material and social need, housing
– implement measures of social and legal protection in the form of implementation priorities for residential programs
– quipment for Seniors
– nursing service in risky families
|Fields of work:||education / advocacy / cultural activities|
|Topics:||health / education / development / culture|
Languages & Countries
|Main operation languages:||Slovak|
|Countries working in currently:||Slovakia|
|Countries of interest:||Ukraine|