EducAid is a no profit association and non-governmental organization founded in March 2000 and recognized by the Ministry of foreign affairs. Currently, it involves associations, social enterprises and people ethically and professionally committed in the educational and social work, in the intercultural and international field.
EducAid works in different countries estabilishing relationships of help in the educational sector, improving and empowering response capacities of different educational systems to the needs of all children, with particular attention to the weakest. All this activities within the perspective of decentralized cooperation, recognizing to come from a specific territory and culture, giving the most to what such belonging means when it is involved in a relationship, as equal as possible, with other cultures and their experiences of suffering and difficulty.
EducAid works in strict cooperation with the Department of Education of Bologna University; it cooperates also with pedagogues, teachers, educators, psychologists and volunteers of Rimini province.
EducAid’s commitment is to help and cooperate in the educational and social field, so that the following aims are attained:
– preventing and reducing the disadvantages and difficulties of persons with special needs and with social and cultural problems;
– fostering social and teaching innovation by educational training and by supporting research and experimentation;
– promoting the idea and the practice of “community education/training” in favour of a system based on widespread cultural awareness and active care and collaboration of different subjects present on the territori;
– promoting the respect of human rights with particular attention to the rights of children, disabled people and disadvantaged minorities;
– promoting and experimenting educational and training activities and methodologies which aim to establish equal opportunities for all, highly valuing individual or group diversity as an enrichment for the community;
– promoting politics which aim for intercultural contacts in favour of cultural and ethnic diversity.
|Fields of work:||development cooperation / education / integration|
|Topics:||education / global issues / equal opportunities|
|Memberships in networks:||
|Legal registration number:||91067680404|
Languages & Countries
|Main operation languages:||Italian / English / French|
|Countries working in currently:||Palestinian Territory, Occupied / El Salvador / Senegal / Italy / Mozambique|
|Countries worked in previously:||Armenia / Bosnia and Herzegovina / Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of / Azerbaijan / Serbia / Kosovo / Tunisia / Bulgaria / Romania / Belarus / Lebanon|
|Countries of interest:||Egypt / Jordan / Turkey / Mongolia / Croatia|